The power of the CareerSaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront, focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you donít know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features Ė diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Our Audio series are filled with lessons, lectures, and questions and answers, followed by the explanations where applicable. Our Audio CDs allow you to enhance your learning process and turn down time into study time. Our clients utilize their daily commute time to maximize studying, and turn time at the gym or a daily walk into another learning session
In this book youíll learn how to
WRITTEN BY LEADING EXPERTS:
David Bateman is a certified Cisco instructor with more than 20 years of internetworking experience. David is currently the director of curriculum development for Skyline-ATS.
- Understand digital and analog circuits
- Use voice signaling protocols
- Connect your VoIP system to the rest of the world
- Configure your network to support VoIP
- Configure QoS and Cisco AutoQoS
- Configure Cisco Unified CME to support endpoints and connect to a service provider
- Configure Cisco Unity Express
- Implement business features
- Maintain and troubleshoot Cisco Unified CME and Cisco Unity Express
- Implement the Smart Business Communications System
William Burton, CCIE No. 1119, CCVP, CCNP, CCVA, CCNA, is an author, instructor, and IT implementer with more than 35 years of experience. Mr. Burtonís experience includes small to global network architecture and deployments for federal agencies, state and local governments, corporations, and educational institutions.
This book includes a CD-ROM that features
Our CCNA Voice will prepare you to pass the Cisco 640-460 exam. SkillSaver 640-460 contains hundreds of questions, multiple choice answers and detailed explanations.
- Complete coverage of CCNA Voice exam objectives
- Practice exams with detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple exam modes
- An electronic copy of the book
The Cisco CCNA Voice certification confirms that you have the required skill set for specialized job roles in voice technologies such as voice technologies administrator, voice engineer, and voice manager. It validates skills in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions. Candidates also get exposure to the Cisco Unified Communications architecture and design covering mobility, presence, and TelePresence applications.
Prerequisite to take exam 640-460 is a valid CCNA.
The CCNA Voice is valid for three years. To recertify, Pass any current CCNA concentration exam (wireless, security, voice) OR pass a current 642 professional exam, OR pass the current CCIE written exam or the current CCDE written exam.
SkillSaver 640-460 covers the following Cisco recommended objective categories:
- 1. Describe the components of the Cisco Unified Communications Architecture
- 2. Describe PSTN components and technologies
- 3. Describe VoIP components and technologies
- 4. Describe and configure gateways, voice ports, and dial peers to connect to the PSTN and service provider networks
- 5. Describe and configure a Cisco network to support VoIP
- 6. Implement UC500 using Cisco Configuration Assistant
- 7. Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to support endpoints using CLI
- 8. Implement voicemail features using Cisco Unity Express
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books|
|Audio CD-ROM |