The power of the Careersaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront; focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you don’t know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features – diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Our Audio series are filled with lessons, lectures, and questions and answers, followed by the explanations where applicable. Our Audio CDs allow you to enhance your learning process and turn down time into study time. Our clients utilize their daily commute time to maximize studying, and turn time at the gym or a daily walk into another learning session.
Bonus Q & A Audio with this program
“The CCNA exam is difficult and I would not have passed it if I did not have this book with me. The CCNA Exam Cram is an indispensable resource that guided me from the introduction of networking fundamentals to the application of networking theories. Whether you need to learn from scratch or just need a quick reference, this book is an excellent guide that will definitely reinforce your knowledge of Cisco networking and prepare you for the CCNA.” –Vincent Gov, CCNA
In this book, you learn how to:
Our Cisco CCNA SkillSaver will prepare you to pass the Cisco 640-802 exam. SkillSaver 640-802 contains hundreds of questions, multiple choice answers and detailed explanations.
- Develop perfect fluency in subnetting
- Connect Cisco® equipment, make initial configurations, and connect to other devices to build a network
- Configure Cisco routers and back up and restore your Cisco IOS® Software configurations
- Explain the functions of Ethernet switching and the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Configure PPP and Frame Relay for WAN connectivity
- Understand and apply wireless LAN concepts
- Mitigate network security threats and secure network devices
- Build scalable routed systems using dynamic routing protocols including RIPv2, EIGRP, and OSPF
- Create VLANs and distribute VLAN information using the VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
- Filter traffic from one network to another with access control lists (ACL)
- Understand and implement IPv6
SkillSaver 640-802 tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to successfully install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. SkillSaver covers topics on VLSM and IPv6 addressing; extending switched networks with VLANs; configuring, verifying and troubleshooting VLANs; the VTP, RSTP, OSPF and EIGRP protocols; determining IP routes; managing IP traffic with access lists; NAT and DHCP; establishing point-to- point connections; and establishing Frame Relay connections.
SkillSaver 640-802 covers the following Cisco recommended objective categories:
Additional Software includes:
- 1. Describe how a network works
- 2. Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- 3. Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- 4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- 5. Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- 6. Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- 7. Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- 8. Implement and verify WAN links
- Complete coverage of CCNA exam objectives
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple exam modes
- Flash Cards
- Electronic copy of the entire book
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books|
|Audio CD-ROM |