The power of the CareerSaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront, focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you don’t know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features – diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE), Third Edition, is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit http://www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.
Kevin Wallace, CCIE No. 7945, is a certified Cisco instructor, and he teaches courses in the Cisco CCSP, CCVP, and CCNP® tracks. With 19 years of Cisco networking experience, Kevin has been a network design specialist for the Walt Disney World Resort and a network manager for Eastern Kentucky University.
The CD-ROM contains a bonus 90 minutes of video demonstrations. Watch the author perform fundamental CVoice configuration tasks in a series of six video-on-demand labs.
- Integrate VoIP into an existing data network
- Design a VoIP network for optimal voice quality
- Examine the various call types in a VoIP network
- Configure analog voice interfaces and dial peers
- Perform call signaling over digital voice ports
- Implement H.323, MGCP, and SIP protocols on Cisco IOS® gateways
- Identify dial plan characteristics
- Configure advanced dial plans
- Deploy H.323 gatekeepers
- Implement a Cisco UBE router to provide protocol interworking
This volume is in the Certification Self-Study Series offered by Cisco Press. Books in this series provide officially developed self-study solutions to help networking professionals understand technology implementations and prepare for the Cisco Career Certifications examinations.
Our CVOICE will prepare you to pass the Cisco 642-436 exam. SkillSaver 642-436 contains hundreds of questions, multiple-choice answers and detailed explanations and comes bundled with an electronic copy of the ALS CVOICE study Guide.
CVOICE is one of the five core exams associated with the Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP) certification track.
SkillSaver 642-436 covers the following Cisco recommended objective categories:
Additional Software that includes:
- 1. Describe the components of a gateway
- 2. Describe a dial plan
- 3. Describe the basic operation and components involved in a VoIP call
- 4. Implement a gateway
- 5. Describe the function and interoperation of gatekeepers within an IP Communications network
- 6. Implement a gatekeeper
- 7. Implement an IP-to-IP gateway
- Memory Tables
- Memory Tables Answer Key
- Online edition of the book for 45 days
- 90 Minutes of video demonstrations of a variety of basic VoIP configurations
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books|