The power of the CareerSaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront, focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you donít know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features Ė diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Prepare for CompTIA's newly updated Project+ certification exam
CompTIA is offering the first major update to its Project+ certification in six years, and this in-depth study guide from project management industry experts Kim and William Heldman is the perfect preparation for the new exam. You'll find complete coverage of all exam objectives, including key topics such as project planning, execution, delivery, closure, and others.
Approach the new Project+ exam with confidence with this in-depth study guide!
- CompTIA's Project+ is the foundation-level professional exam in the complex world of project management; certified project managers often choose to go on and obtain their Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications as well
- Provides complete coverage of all exam objectives for CompTIA's first update to the Project+ exam in six years
- Covers project planning, execution, delivery, change, control, communication, and closure
- Demonstrates and reinforces exam preparation with practical examples and real-word scenarios
- Includes a CD with Sybex test engine, practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a PDF of the book
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books|