The power of the CareerSaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront, focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you donít know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features Ė diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Our Audio series are filled with lessons, lectures, and questions and answers, followed by the explanations where applicable. Our Audio CDs allow you to enhance your learning process and turn down time into study time. Our clients utilize their daily commute time to maximize studying, and turn time at the gym or a daily walk into another learning session.
Bonus Q & A Audio with this program
In This Book Youíll Learn How To
70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment-
- Implement and manage local and network resources
- Manage files and folders
- Implement, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot hardware devices
- Implement, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot disk quotas
- Implement, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Print Monitor
- Monitor and optimize system performance
- Implement and manage group policy
- Manage and implement disaster recovery
- Manage users, computers, and groups
- Implement and manage a software update infrastructure
Our Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment SkillSaver will prepare you to pass the Microsoft 70-290 exam. SkillSaver 70-290 contains hundreds of questions, multiple choice answers and detailed explanations.
SkillSaver 70-290 measures your ability to manage and maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 environment.
Candidates for this exam typically work in the complex computing environment of medium to large companies. An MCSA candidate should have 6 to 12 months of experience administering client and network operating systems.
SkillSaver 70-290 covers the following Microsoft recommended objective categories:
- Managing and Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices
- Managing Users, Computers, and Groups
- Managing and Maintaining Access to Resources
- Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment
- Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books|
|Audio CD-ROM |