The power of the CareerSaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront, focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you don’t know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features – diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Our Audio series are filled with lessons, lectures, and questions and answers, followed by the explanations where applicable. Our Audio CDs allow you to enhance your learning process and turn down time into study time. Our clients utilize their daily commute time to maximize studying, and turn time at the gym or a daily walk into another learning session.
MCSE Planning and Maintaining a Windows® Server™ 2003 Network Infrastructure Exam Cram 70-293
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your 70-293 exam!
70-293 Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- Identify security requirements for different server roles
- Deploy security configurations based on server roles
- Plan a TCP/IP network infrastructure strategy
- Identify routing requirements
- Plan host name and NetBIOS name resolution strategies
- Implement secure access between private networks using IPSec
- Troubleshoot system performance using System Monitor
- Plan for high availability using Cluster Service and Network Load Balancing
- Deploy secure remote administration methods
- Implement a Public Key Infrastructure using Certificate Service
Our Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure SkillSaver will prepare you to pass the Microsoft 70-293 exam. SkillSaver 70-293 contains hundreds of questions, multiple choice answers and detailed explanations and comes with selected content from the 70-293 Microsoft Press book.
SkillSaver 70-293 also contains 15 simulation exercises to prepare you for the simulations found on the Microsoft 70-293 exam.
SkillSaver 70-293 measures your ability to plan and maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure.
Candidates for this exam typically work in the complex computing environment of medium to large companies. An MCSE candidate should have at least one year of experience implementing and administering a network operating system.
SkillSaver 70-293 covers the following Microsoft recommended objective categories:
- Planning and Implementing Server Roles and Server Security
- Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Network Infrastructure
- Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining Routing and Remote Access
- Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining Server Availability
- Planning and Maintaining Network Security
- Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining Security Infrastructure.
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books|
|Audio CD-ROM |