The power of the CareerSaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront, focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you donít know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features Ė diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Our SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance will prepare you to pass the Microsoft 70-432 exam. SkillSaver 70-432 contains hundreds of questions, multiple-choice answers and detailed explanations.
Candidates for this exam should have one to two years of experience using SQL Server 2008 or two to three years of experience using a previous version of SQL Server. Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who have jobs in which database administration is their main area of responsibility.
Skillsaver 70-432 covers the following Microsoft recommended objective categories:
Additional software CD that includes:
- 1.Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2008 (10 percent)
- 2. Maintaining SQL Server Instances (13 percent)
- 3. Managing SQL Server Security (15 percent)
- 4. Maintaining a SQL Server Database (16 percent)
- 5. Performing Data Management Tasks (14 percent)
- 6. Monitoring and Troubleshooting SQL Server (13 percent)
- 7. Optimizing SQL Server Performance (10 percent)
- 8. Implementing High Availability (9 percent)
- Practice tests and objective reviews
- Practice files associated with code
- Multiple testing modes
- Electronic version of the book (eBook)
- 180-day evaluation edition of SQL Server 2008
- Discount voucher for certification exam fee
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books|