The power of the CareerSaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront, focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you donít know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features Ė diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Our Audio series are filled with lessons, lectures, and questions and answers, followed by the explanations where applicable. Our Audio CDs allow you to enhance your learning process and turn down time into study time. Our clients utilize their daily commute time to maximize studying, and turn time at the gym or a daily walk into another learning session.
Covers the critical information you need to know to score higher on your 70-620 exam!
70-620 Windows Vista, Configuring
- Understand the various editions of Windows Vista.
- Install and upgrade Windows Vista.
- Configure network connectivity including configuring IPv4, IPv6, and the Network and Sharing Center.
- Configure and troubleshoot Windows security features including User Account Control, Windows Defender, dynamic security for Internet Explorer 7, and Windows Firewall.
- Configure Windows Vista user applications including Windows Mail, Meeting Space, Calendar, Fax and
- Scan, and Windows Sidebar.
- Configure Windows Vista Media Player and Media Center.
- Configure parental controls.
- Troubleshoot performance and reliability issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot mobile computing.
Our 70-620 Windows Vista, Configuring SkillSaver will prepare you to pass the Microsoft 70-620 exam. SkillSaver 70-620 contains hundreds of questions, multiple choice answers and detailed explanations.
SkillSaver 70-620 measures your knowledge and skills of the functions and features of Windows Vista and of troubleshooting network-connectivity and applications issues.
Candidates for this exam are professionals who typically have at least one year of IT experience resolving network connectivity issues and working with desktop operating systems, security, and applications.
SkillSaver 70-620 covers the following Microsoft recommended objective categories:
- 1. Installing and Upgrading Windows Vista
- 2. Configuring and Troubleshooting Post-Installation System Settings
- 3. Configuring Windows Security Features
- 4. Configuring Network Connectivity
- 5. Configuring Applications Included with Windows Vista
- 6. Maintaining and Optimizing Systems That Run Windows Vista
- 7. Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile Computing
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books|
|Audio CD-ROM |