The power of the CareerSaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront, focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you donít know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features Ė diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Our Audio series are filled with lessons, lectures, and questions and answers, followed by the explanations where applicable. Our Audio CDs allow you to enhance your learning process and turn down time into study time. Our clients utilize their daily commute time to maximize studying, and turn time at the gym or a daily walk into another learning session.
Bonus Q & A Audio with this program
Covers the critical information you'll need to know to score higher on Exam 70-643
Our Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring will prepare you to pass the Microsoft 70-643 exam. SkillSaver 70-643 contains hundreds of questions, multiple choice answers and detailed explanations.
- Administer Windows Server 2008 and Core Server using the Control Panel, Computer Management Console, Server Management Console, and other system tools
- Install roles and features in Windows Server 2008
- Use Windows Deployment Services to centrally manage the entire deployment process in any Windows environment
- Implement secure, reliable infrastructure for deploying websites and services
- Efficiently configure and manage disks, volumes, partitions, and server clusters
- Ensure high availability in production environments
- Configure Terminal Services RemoteApp, Gateway, load balancing, resources, licensing, client connections, and server options
- Configure Windows Media Server and Digital Rights Management to deliver audio and video content
- Deploy virtual machines using Hyper-V and Microsoft's other virtualization solutions
- Run Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services to provide effective collaboration
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Windows Server 2008 credential is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who work in the complex computing environment of medium to large companies.
Candidate for this exam typically have a minimum of one year of experience implementing and administering a network operating system in an environment of 250 to 5,000 or more user, three or more physical locations and three or more domain controllers
SkillSaver 70-643 covers the following Microsoft recommended objective categories:
- 1. Deploying Servers
- 2. Configuring Terminal Services
- 3. Configuring a Web Services Infrastructure
- 4. Configuring Network Application Services
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books|
|Audio CD-ROM |