After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Object Management Architecture and CORBA.
- Understand the role of an Object Request Broker and the assistance of the Object Adapter.
- Understand the role of Interface Definition Language in achieving interoperability between various components.
- Design distributed systems using IDL.
- Address important IDL design issues such as interface granularity and location control.
- Understand the significance of CORBA Services and the implications of using or integrating various services into a distributed component design.