Successful coaching sessions can provide employees with increased motivation and a greater dedication to organizational goals. This course teaches students the most effective ways to conduct coaching sessions and how to utilize coaching for career development, performance improvement, and training management.
Managers interested in learning more about effective coaching tools and techniques.
1. Coaching for Performance Improvement
2. Coaching for Career Development
An Overview of Coaching
- Context: Conducting a Coaching Session
- Communication Skills: Expert Questioner
- Communication Techniques: Inquiry and Advocacy
- Context: Coaching for Performance Improvement
- Conversation: Define the Opportunity or Problem
- Conversation: Analyze Options
- Conversation: Develop and Action Plan
3. Coaching for Training Specific Skills
- Context: The Career Coaching Process
- Context: Finding Energy, Joy and Passion
- Context: What Next?
- Conversation: Finding Your Passion
- Conversation: Setting SMART Goals
4. Coaching a Business Team
- Context: Implementing the Steps to Effective Coaching
- Conversation: Brainstorming Around a Task
- Context: What Makes an Effective Business Team Coach?
- Coaching Techniques: Empowering Team Members
- Conversation: Rewards and Recognition as a Springboard to Improvement