The power of the CareerSaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront, focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you don’t know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features – diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-536 – and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and labs. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Author: Tony Northrup and Shawn Wildermuth, with Bill Ryan of GrandMasters
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft – details inside
- Official self-paced study guide
- Case scenarios and lab exercises
- Code samples on CD
- 90-day evaluation of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Ed.
- Fully searchable eBook
70-536 .Net Framework 2.0-Application Development Foundation
Our .NET Framework 2.0-Application Development Foundation SkillSaver will prepare you to pass the Microsoft 70-536 exam. SkillSaver 70-536 contains hundreds of questions, multiple choice answers and detailed explanations.
Candidates for this exam typically work on a team in a medium or large development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .
SkillSaver 70-536 covers the following Microsoft recommended objective categories:
- 1. Developing applications that use system types and collections
- 2. Implementing service processes, threading, and application domains in a .NET Framework application
- 3. Embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application
- 4. Implementing serialization and input/output functionality in a .NET Framework application
- 5. Improving the security of the .NET Framework applications by using the .NET Framework 2.0 security features
- 6. Implementing interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a .NET Framework application
- 7. Implementing globalization, drawing, and text manipulation functionality in a .NET Framework application
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books|