The power of the CareerSaver SkillSaver Software System is in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, then adapting the program to meet your needs. The adaptive nature of our testing engine keeps questions that you find difficult in the forefront, focusing your efforts on the material you need to master in order to become proficient. As you learn and master the testing objectives, this program learns about you. It determines what you know, but more importantly it recognizes what you donít know. By forcing you to focus on your weaknesses, we will help you master the material in half the time. Guaranteed!
The SkillSaver Software System (Online Version) Features Ė diagnostics, practice tests, print options, note taking, review features, simulations, study guides, and simulated exams.
Access our top-notch expert team by emailing us within hours, someone who has all of the answers and is able to solve even the most complex problems will contact you. Communicate with the well-known authors, professors, and technical experts who create our programs. We provide you with answers to your questions about how our products work, and our experts will answer all questions and comments that pertain to the program that you are working with. Here at ISS we strive to provide the utmost in customer care, and your satisfaction is our goal. Have a question? Having problems? We are here to help!
Our Audio series are filled with lessons, lectures, and questions and answers, followed by the explanations where applicable. Our Audio CDs allow you to enhance your learning process and turn down time into study time. Our clients utilize their daily commute time to maximize studying, and turn time at the gym or a daily walk into another learning session.
Bonus Q & A Audio with this program
Candidates for this exam operate in computing environments that use Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment. Candidates should have at least one year of experience in the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any Windows client operating system in a networked environment.
Candidates should be able to install, deploy, and upgrade to Windows 7, including ensuring hardware and software compatibility. Additionally, candidates should be able to configure pre-installation and post-installation system settings, Windows security features, network connectivity applications included with Windows 7, and mobile computing. Candidates should also be able to maintain systems, including monitoring for and resolving performance and reliability issues. Candidates should have a basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax.
Credit Toward Certification:
When you pass Exam 70-680: TS: Windows 7, Configuring, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
MCTS: Windows 7, Configuration
Exam 70-680: TS: Windows 7, Configuring: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7
MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7
Prepare for certification in Windows 7 configuration with this all-new study guide
This comprehensive book guides readers through preparation for Microsoft's brand new MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring exam (70-680). You'll find 100% coverage of all exam objectives; practical, real-world scenarios; hands-on exercises, and challenging review questions, both in the book and on the CD included with the book.
This is the ideal guide to prepare you for Microsoft's new Windows 7 certification.
Prepare for certification as a technology specialist in Windows 7
- Prepares you for the new exam 70-680, the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist certification for Windows 7; Windows 7 is Microsoft's new operating system releasing in late 2009
- Shows you how to install, configure, and maintain Windows 7 for the exam
- Covers upgrading and migrating; deploying Windows 7; configuring hardware applications, network connectivity, access to resources, and mobile computing; monitoring and maintaining; handling backup and recovery, and more
Prepare for your certification as a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Windows 7 with this in-depth study tool. You'll find full coverage of all exam objectives for Exam 70-680, Windows 7, Configuring. Topics include how to install and deploy Windows 7, upgrade to Windows 7, configure hardware and software, improve network connectivity, enable mobile computing and remote access, troubleshoot and secure your Windows 7 environment, perform backup and recovery, and much more. Inside, find:
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
- Practical hands-on exercises to reinforce critical skills
- Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
- A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
- Look inside for complete coverage of all exam objectives.
|Training Course Packages||Sale Price |
|Full Version Books||
|Audio CD-ROM ||