Change is a certainty in today's environment. The key to surviving and thriving is to take a proactive approach to change. This program provides the tools to assess typical attitudes toward change, intervene in the change cycle with positive strategies, and combat change-related stress.
Leadership and Management Professionals
1. Understanding change
2. Handling resistance to change
- Why so much change?
- How do you approach change?
- Assess your sensitivity to change
- Signals of change related stress
- Understanding the change cycle
- Three typical attitudes toward change
- Dealing with resistance
- The antidote to resistance: involvement
- Positive strategies for coping with change
- How to Handle Change and Upheaval