Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
This course introduces participants to the basic concepts and architecture of Kubernetes, its initial install & setup, Kubernetes Pods, Deployments and Services, Persistent Storage, Networking, Automating Deployment, Scaling & Management Of Containerized Applications, the Kubernetes Helm Package Manager, and finally, it's logging and monitoring facilities.
This course doesn’t only prepare delegates for the daily administration of Docker & Kubernetes systems but also for the official Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).
System administrators and Devops professionals who want to understand and use Kubernetes in cloud environments
50% theory 50% hands on lab exercises
Proficiency with the Linux CLI
A broad understanding of Linux system administration
Basic knowledge of Linux containers, e.g. Docker
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Kubernetes Intro and Concepts
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Kubernetes Installation and Initial Setup
- Working With Kubernetes Pods, Deployments and Services
- Working With Persistent Storage In Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Networking
- Automating Deployment, Scaling and Management Of Containerized Applications
- Helm, the Kubernetes Package Manager
- Logging And Monitoring