After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Take advantage of Java-7 features including strings in switch/case and auto-selection of type parameters for generics.
- Use "try-with-resources" for simpler cleanup.
- Use Java as a functional language, making appropriate choices of tools including inner classes, functional interfaces, method references, and lambda expressions.
- Use the Stream API for efficient processing of data sets.
- Use the Time API to manage local dates and times effectively.