Do you know the answers to these questions:
Very important questions! In this program, you'll learn the answers to all of your questions about dealing with harassment in the workplace. You'll read about real cases, learn some tips and tools for dealing with situations that may come up, and implement steps to prevent the occurrence of harassment.
- What is Workplace Harassment?
- Is workplace harassment same thing as Sexual Harassment?
- Why is this important to me?
- What should I do if someone harasses me?
- Can I do anything to prevent harassment in my office?
Managers or HR Professionals
1. Overview of harassment
2. How to handle harassment
- What is harassment?
- Sexual harassment
- Four elements in determining harassment
- You be the judge
3. Preventing harassment
- What do you do about it?
- Confrontation practice
- Confronting the harasser in writing
- Document the situation
- Dealing with retaliation
- Conducting an investigation
- If you’re the harasser/accused of being the harasser
- Case studies: What should you do?
- Preventing harassment
- Prevention checklist
- Sample harassment policy